How can I pay my strata fees?

Strata Fees can be paid by either PAD (Pre-Authorized Debit) or through post-dated cheques.

How can I pay my arrears or special levy?

To pay off your arrears or special levy, send a cheque payable to the Strata Plan Number or send us written permission to withdraw the amount from your account via PAD. Email is considered written permission.

How do I make complaints about noise or bylaw infractions?

To make a complaint, you must send a written notice to your Strata Manager with details on 1) what is happening and 2) when it is occurring. Your Strata Manager will get back to you with a response.