We have opened some of the most sophisticated residential strata buildings for local and international developers in Metro Vancouver. Our strata services for developers prior to holding the first Annual General Meeting (AGM) include:
- Establishing the first strata operating budget;
- Planning for general services such as security systems, waste removal protocol and parking control;
- Hiring and training all site staff;
- Securing all required maintenance contracts for the property;
- Arranging for post construction insurance;
- Preparing welcome package for the Strata Owners with relevant building information; and
- Creating building operating manuals and staff job descriptions that are customized for each property.
By the time the first home owners move into a new strata building, we have usually been working with the developer for over a year (and in some case before construction has even commenced) to plan every detail of the building’s operation. This collaborative effort with our very experienced developer clients ensures that the first Strata Council and home owners can enjoy a benefits of a well run building right from the start.
Our goal is to protect and enhance the Developer’s reputation with their home purchasers by ensuring the building opens smoothly and operates in an efficient manner. In short, we aim to manage the finished strata building so that every owner is very happy with the new home purchase they have made.
Back To Top