As a residential tenant in a condominium, apartment or house managed by Macdonald Commercial, there are a number of things you can do to ensure your tenancy runs smoothly:
- Keep on hand all your rental paperwork including the Rental Agreement, welcome information from your Property Manager, and the Tenant Insurance Policy you have purchased at the start of your tenancy as required in your Rental Agreement
- Know who your Property Manager is so you can call or email should any matter require our attention.
- Always pay your rent as provided in the lease, and as indicated in correspondence form our office, to avoid interest and late charges and the possibility of having your tenancy terminated.
- Take special care that you and your guests are respectful of your nieghbours so that all residents in a building can have an enjoyable tenancy.
- Never let an unidentified person follow you into a building that does not have their own key to the building.
- Immediately report any concerns about your premises to your Property Manager or, Building manager, in the case of a larger rental apartment building.
- Always have an emergency preparedness kit available.
We want your tenancy to be an enjoyable one and following the above tips is a good start to making your rental premises your home.
Back To Top